• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TJ Warren

Wolfcop

Comparing him to LeBron shows your homerism. TJ is a good player but he would be a terrible fit in Charlotte. Also, SL is a glorified pick up game against horrible players. He's not gonna do that during the regular season.

We don't need scorers, we need 3pt shooters. Kemba, Al, & Marvin can all score. We need a wing who can shoot. TJ would be horrible beside Henderson/MKG. He can't shoot and create space for Big Al or take pressure off Kemba.

You call him a homer but you are calling Marvin a scorer? Someone who has averaged 10 points a game throughout his career?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Watching TJ Warren today his game is exactly former Phoenix Sun forward and the guy who beat Larry Johnson in the Dunk contest with his BS blindfold dunk, Cedric Ceballos..always on the baseline and just lays up everything in traffic but is an ok shooter at best.

Scores a ton of points.

He needs to fit into the right system to be most effective. If you play him at the 3 on the wing, he isn't going to get a lot of points and will get abused on defense.

Play him as an undersized 4 and you have something in the right matchup. Within 15 feet, the guy just scores and in bunches.

It's fuging summer league. If he lights it up at NCSU he's gonna light it up in summer league too. He'll be good, but when he gets to the NBA he won't be able to score near as efficiently with that jumper of his. A Steve Clifford coached defense with wing defenders like Lance and MKG would be able to shut down his paths to the hoop almost effortlessly - which is where Warren does his damage.

God. I'm extremely psyched with what we have in Noah and PJ and you should be too

Charlotte already has a pair of starting wings who can't shoot the ball. Warren would've been a terrible fit.

For some odd reason this is the year I think Kidd-Gilcrest takes the jump with his midrange to 17 foot jumper. I think 3 pointers are still a ways off.

For some odd reason this is the year I think Kidd-Gilcrest takes the jump with his midrange to 17 foot jumper. I think 3 pointers are still a ways off.

I hope so.

Just give MKG an avg mid range game with his defense and that is a huge asset

I hope so.

Just give MKG an avg mid range game with his defense and that is a huge asset

He needs more confidence when attacking the basket. When/if he gets that he'll already be an above average offensive player

He needs more confidence when attacking the basket. When/if he gets that he'll already be an above average offensive player

MKG could be an awesome longtime player if he develops a midrange shot or is able to attack the basket better. If he improves in both areas...

As for TJ, watch him blossom. I think in two years he'll be shooting much better from 3 as well. Hard worker, fairly athletic, unbelievably skilled. If he can play D the way Clifford noted, he well be great.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived