• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deadspin's take on the MMQB article by King

SCP

You want to talk about sports drama... we had a 50 email argument last week on if we should change the PPR for WR's from 0.4 to 0.8 in my big money keeper league.

50 Emails! And quite a few hurt feelings.

We can't ever change anything in my big money keeper league because everybody bitches that it will somehow fug them over. It's nauseating.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

We can't ever change anything in my big money keeper league because everybody bitches that it will somehow fug them over. It's nauseating.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This all spawned from a guy that only has AJ Green and Gore to keep and is pissed that two teams have two RB keepers. My buddy has AP and Martin (who may or may not come back strong) and I have Morris and Murray. 

Everyone else has 1 RB and QB/WR/Jimmy Graham hell the guy with AP and Martin has D. Thomas and Dez.

Long story short when everyone was drunk at the annual league meeting someone brought up the idea and everyone was like HELL YEAH ALL THE POINTS. But I was driving back down to Atlanta so when the vote went out I voted no because it made the 15 best WR = to the 5th best RB but all hell broke loose because I only voted that way since I had two RBs etc...

So yeah I feel you there.

Cam Newton Panthers (Got to stay on topic) 

Archived