• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

J Stew

SCP

I have always been on the Stew bandwagon, through the good times and the dark times.  I've been on it when it had a full head of steam, and when it had lost a couple of wheels.  I know that it's not necessarily politically correct to say so, but I hope that the wagon keeps rolling on and runs over all the naysayers and pussies who are contemplating about jumping on now as the wagon rolls by. I have become quite comfortable with the other half a dozen fans that have toiled through the desert on the wagon for the last couple of years. All the rest of y'all can fug off.  If it were up to me, you can continue to love the Panthers and appreciate Stewart running wild, but you'd have to keep his name out of your mouths. ***half tongue-in-cheek/half serious***

As far as I'm concerned, Stewart can either watch this team make the playoffs from the bench or he can come in and contribute like we saw him do in exhibition last night. The choice is his. He was never essential to the Panthers' success.

If Stew would have been in against the 49ers, our probability for success would have markedly increased.  

If Stew would have been in against the 49ers, our probability for success would have markedly increased.

Don't get sucked into this mentality

We had a lot of problems against the Niners. 2013 Stewart and his still recovering self wouldn't have saved the day

As far as I'm concerned, Stewart can either watch this team make the playoffs from the bench or he can come in and contribute like we saw him do in exhibition last night. The choice is his. He was never essential to the Panthers' success.

yea i disagree. we are a different offense with stewart in there. especially with this oline not being worldbeaters

Archived