• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Anderson knows what's up

SCP

Hell yea DA.

On a similar note, there were quite a few hideous Detroit fans in attendance yesterday (including the drunk likes-to-fight guy in front of me that didn't have a belt and mooned everyone) but BOA was LOUD from where I was sitting.  Although I will say the Panther fans in the section directly behind the Detroit bench were awful. Sitting on their hands the entire game.

I have friends that are Steelers fans.  We all probably do.  Mostly because the sign in Pittsburgh probably says something to the effect of "Welcome to Pittsburgh.  We're moving."  Stand by your friends.  Be there for them.  Be a great friend.  But leave them the EFF at home.  If you had a friend who was an alcoholic, you probably wouldn't be like "let's go to the bar and get slammered."  So you probably shouldn't tell your friend, who has an obvious problem, "dress like a bee and come to Bank of America Stadium to watch your step-grandfather's favorite team get stomped in front of the whole country."

Don't be a bad friend.

I can't figure out if this will be a better than average game for steelers fans or below average.

On one hand, lots of PSL holders will be selling.  Lots of people don't want to be out late on a school/work night.

On the other hand, we're 2-0 and panther fan interest in ticket re-sale ought to be high, while the steelers don't look so good so their interest in buying tickets might be lower.

Archived