• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should thank GB

raleigh-panther

I agree with OP but I disagree that there isn't talent on the roster. We have seen what Luke, Cam, Olsen can do, but I think we learned that you can't supplement that talent with marginal players and expect that talent to shine all 16 weeks. Just too much of a grind in this league. For every Cincinnati game when things go right, you get three blowouts.

Blow outs usually means trouble in defense land. No two ways around that. 

One cannot expect an offense to compensate for the weakness of it's defense by putting up 30 something points every week to make up for a struggling defense. Not even Brady nor Peyton can do that. 

And the way the defense allowed 21 points in the first quarter is straight up demoralizing. 

I'm not discouraged.  You can't make me be sad for being in a good position and #1 in NFCS after 7 games

You can tell me that the NFCS sucks, you can say that we aren't competitive, etc

But I don't care, I just want to get in the playoffs.

Maybe we get blown out there, maybe not.  But you can't get to a SB unless you get to the playoffs first.

We have time to correct course.  We have talent to win.  We just need to get this thing straightened out.  We have the advantage of struggling, but still in drivers seat for division championship

Archived