• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

thomas davis speaks

I wouldn't mind seeing Lester get some playing time, Boston as well. Harper was a member of the saints when they had one of the worse defenses of all time. I don't think Decoud is near as bad as Harper. Lester, Boston and Decoud could probably play better than what we have now.

Lester was waived last week

Isn't it funny that the player I was referring to was mentioned directly after? Coincidence? I think not

I thought you meant hardy. Mitchell, however, was not only more skilled then decoud, but also had such a passion for the game I'm sure e fired everyone up. Still live that post game speech of his

He's been on record saying he would have stayed for less, never even got an offer. Why would he lie

I feel sure his agent had feelers out to other teams,so  we knew  the amount another team was willing to offer him and the amount we could offer him after signing Greg Hardy.Unfortunately, the numbers just didn't add up in our best interest to sign him with our small salary cap limit.

I feel sure his agent had feelers out to other teams,so we knew the amount another team was willing to offer him and the amount we could offer him after signing Greg Hardy.Unfortunately, the numbers just didn't add up in our best interest to sign him with our small salary cap limit.

I repeat. Never made an offer and he's said he would have taken less money to stay. How much? No one knows, but we didn't offer him a dime.

We miss the attitude of Mitchell and Munnerlyn.

...and Hardy. Flacco, Rodgers, and Dalton would've all been "nervous" if Hardy was playing. Some of you don't realize how important it is to have someone who is in the head of the QB before the game even starts, and then before each snap. 

“It’s been real quiet, which is shocking. I don’t know what’s going on. I’m just waiting. I guess they’re going to let everyone hit free agency,” Munnerlyn said in a phone interview Friday. “I don’t think they’ve talked to anybody, yet – not even Greg Hardy. That’s a shocker to me. I guess they’re going to see what the market value of people is and go from there.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotte....#storylink=cpy

Archived