• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it wrong to boo your team?

Mol3m4n

Nope, I am no longer a fan of this team. I will still post on here because I love the community here, but I refuse to support this team for the time being. I am now a Saints fan until further notice. The way this team has punished me weak in and weak out, its time they get punshed back by me switching to the most hated division rival.

Never go full potato

I booed, and it was directed towards the piss poor play calling by Shula.

Defense played a very good game.

Offense should have punched it in during first half, but I am done with Shula.

Stewart, TD, Kuechly, and KK (before he got hurt) came to play today

Big positives from Ealy, Norman, and KB (even though that drop in end zone was killer).

I am not going to trash Gettleman given our salary cap situation, but our starting OT are both undrafted, and both get beat like a drum at least a few times a game.

Shula has got to go. Changing coaches just because is not productive, but Shula is not a good offensive coordinator.

Cam deserves better. The fans deserve better.

I truly don't know with Tate and Harvin gone and a subpar offensive line too that the Seahawks have any more offensive talent than us, but their OC is just better.

Shula called a pretty good first half, but they made adjustments and Shula got exposed in the second half. 3 attempts to Olsen- unacceptable

Nope, I am no longer a fan of this team. I will still post on here because I love the community here, but I refuse to support this team for the time being. I am now a Saints fan until further notice. The way this team has punished me weak in and weak out, its time they get punshed back by me switching to the most hated division rival.

^This is the most pathetic crap I have ever read. Good riddance and stay gone.

You're one special kind of stupid aren't you?  

Week sauce.

Until further notice? and you refuse to support them for the time being? Stay on or get off for good. Youve made your choice. You arent a Panthers fan anymore, ever.

Archived