• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera's conference

Ruff

Why not bring up Cam's two turnovers (one in the redzone), or Byron Bell's sorry ass performance yet again, or your defense choking yet again at the end. Yes, KB's drop was huge, but he is trying to single out ONE person in this loss. Not to mention he already benched him for 3 plays saying he needs to be held accountable. Well how about holding your own self accountable, or your precious coaches, or the O-line,etc. He is not consistent and has no clue what he is doing.

His modus operandi of calling out the better players on the team baffles me. I get what he's saying that KB cannot be dropping those balls but he's a rookie and we can't put that much pressure on him. Where are the vets to step up?

i have no clue. yea it's a huge drop and who knows what would have happened had we scored there. honestly, i didnt even listen to Ron's bs this time because they are meaningless words.

How about "From top to bottom we all need to improve, the other coaches, and myself as the head coach included"?

Will we ever hear this from Ron?

This.

Not this passive-aggressive bullshit calling players out. It's time for Ron to sack up and put some blame on himself and his coaches, instead of saying, "well, if that rookie we're forcing the ball to as he's covered by Sherman hadn't drop the ball, we'd won the game".

Damn, that comment about KB is insane.  Rivera has lost the team.  Cam turned the ball over twice, Byron Bell played like garbage.  There's a lot of blame to go around.  They lost as a team, a coaching staff, and an organization.  One drop didn't lose them the game.

With better play calling the game would have never been close and the dropped TD wouldn't even matter. Sure its big. Coaches aren't really respected for calling out individual players. Its lame to say we are pissed because he didn't call someone else out. What a dumb statement. Rivera seems to be more focused on blaming a rookie and holding him "accountable," but yet does not practice this with his own coaches. It pretty obvious now he has favorite and those are who that start. Injuries forced Mike Mitchelle to start last year, but a decent coach should have recognized that. Same with KK and Norwell. 

Archived