• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

Lol KB has the worst game of his life, Cam sails 75% of his passes way too high, the passes that are on target are dropped, and yet somehow, someway, you simple minded ninnies put this one on our GM as well.

It's baffling.

Well going into the season everyone said our T and secondary was poo. Looking at the games this season, for that reason alone you can blame Gettle.

But you are right though, the way the team played and got coached today, Gettle is not even close to the top of the list of people to blame.

Some of us still have hope. Even if just a little.

I have no idea why. We've beaten only 1 winning team, the Lions. The talent isn't there obviously and the coaching isn't that great. One place to start is to replace Shula with Ramsdell and eliminate Ken too. They're not needed as Ramsdell was a QB coach for Rivers & Warner. His track record is proven. If that's not enough idk what is. Which brings me to Ron Rivera. He's the HC how can he not see this?

Coz JR and goodell are such good friends?

It just really annoys me b/c I'd like to see this team re-tool and prayerfully get itself together but how can that happen when we get a bye basically as the season is over.  Hopefully it comes at the right time for us....oh well we shall see.

Archived