• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the most tempting thing you have ever resisted?

cardiackat88.

When I was 18 I took a trip to Sarasota for the day. Stayed the night at a friends house. His sister was 21 and invited me into a three way with her and her sorority sister. I resisted.

Just kidding, I took full advantage and still have it in the spank bank.

Reminds me of a time when I flew into Vegas to meet my exgirlfriend at the airport. I was the last one to board my southwest flight and the only seat available was seated between two women that were obviously strippers.

They were both drunk and started playing with my clothes inflight and one of the girls started to grind me as she went out to the bathroom. All the guys were staring at me like "you better hit that." As the flight was landing (30 minute flight) the women asked me to go with them to their hotel. I knew my GF was waiting for me at the terminal so I ditched those two like the plague. I hid in the bathroom until they go their baggage.

If my ex gf wasn't waiting for me I probably would've been all over those hookers like there's no tomorrow

Lets just say this is one of the main reasons I bolted from fb. It was getting crazy with women coming out of the woodwork. Best to just cut the cord. If I knew a little gray was like cat nip I would have frosted my hair in high school. Lol

When I was 18 I took a trip to Sarasota for the day. Stayed the night at a friends house. His sister was 21 and invited me into a three way with her and her sorority sister. I resisted.

Just kidding, I took full advantage and still have it in the spank bank.

You're all talk.

Archived