• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy's Intent

Gin and Juice

Fox 8 in Greensboro reported that hardy is ready to play, and has been working out. The Panthers and Hardy are awaiting the NFLs solution. He could play soon. Source myfox8 wghp. Of course this does not include the inside sources that state we have seen the last of Hardy.

To the Kraken and all young single male athletes, the world is full of Delilah's, keep hair young Hardy.

All part of the illusion....lol

Lol, easy guys. It's not a secret that players dread the tag. Hardy had played for pennies on his level of production. Now DG says, no CJ contract for you....we will just tag you.

Mere days later, the "incident" occurs. He is being treated as bad as Ray Rice over a bunch of he said/she said BS.

Did players know about the Rice thing before it blew up?

Pay Holder 50,000 to act the part?

Make no effort to express the desire to play?

How many honestly think he will not win the appeal? That conviently gets pushed back past the close of the season?

It is what it is...

I like all the conspiracy theories though. 

1.  Hardy fabricating elaborate fake domestic violence charge anticipating overreaction by the NFL, media and public regarding the Ray Rice video.

2.  Cam lost his desire to play football

3.  Gettleman sabotaging team to get new head coach

4.  JR doesnt want to win just wants to sell hotdogs and make money

5.  Secret plan to sell team to Illuminati/Church of Scientology group and move the team to L Ron Hubbard Field in Bakersfield CA.  (this is my favorite and I think it has legs)

Gotta go now.  Off to study the Zapruder film 

I put this in the context of an individual due to get a big promation/raise but chooses to get in trouble just to get unemployment benefits (which of course is a lot less than what he/she is would be making with promotional). By getting in trouble, he basically has a hard time getting another job in the position he would have had or let alone another job period because the label that is now placed on him for gettting in trouble...I don't but that...with that being said, That's all I have today folks.

I like all the conspiracy theories though. 

1.  Hardy fabricating elaborate fake domestic violence charge anticipating overreaction by the NFL, media and public regarding the Ray Rice video.

2.  Cam lost his desire to play football

3.  Gettleman sabotaging team to get new head coach

4.  JR doesnt want to win just wants to sell hotdogs and make money

5.  Secret plan to sell team to Illuminati/Church of Scientology group and move the team to L Ron Hubbard Field in Bakersfield CA.  (this is my favorite and I think it has legs)

Gotta go now.  Off to study the Zapruder film

One of these things is far more true than the others.

It's #4.

Archived