• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st take destroys the Panthers FO, "Panthers Sold Cam Newton Out"

Cam will be a Bronco when Manning retires next season once he wins the SB, book it. He would be a perfect match there, Cam with that O line and weapons.. wow

why assume that the Broncos want Newton and even if they did he won't be available anyway.  He isn't exactly a great fit for their system and lacks the accuracy to run that system.  People think everyone wants Cam and that isn't true.  Right now he would have a hard time convincing anyone that he is worth trading for,.

I am not happy with the direction of the team but I am smart enough to know that you have to look at all the elements before deciding who is at fault. If we had the same team as last year and were doing this bad you could blame Ron, but when you look at how different and how deficit this team is right now I don't see how Ron is even in the top 5 when assessing problems. The only thing I can see if because he is not screaming and yelling and taking shots at players in the media, suddenly he isnt a good coach.

One good season versus three embarrassingly abysmal seasons. This isn't "suddenly he isn't good."

I think the money was always the most important thing to Hardy.

And yeah, it's his right to be that way. Still...

name a player that doesn't play in the NFL for the money and fame. Anyone you name I'll call bullshit on because there ain't a single damn one of them playing for free.

I don't fault players for making money, or for it being their sole motivator, I work my job right now for the pay and benefits and nothing more, so I'm supposed to judge a player for doing the same just because he makes more then me? Ain't gonna do that, I say more power to them.

I believe everyone has the right to make as much as they can as fast as they can because tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Remember the NFL is a business first and foremost, a lot of people forget that but people stop player for the love of the game after college.

One good season versus three embarrassingly abysmal seasons. This isn't "suddenly he isn't good."

That is so inaccurate as to be laughable.  He inherited a team that was 2-14 and had little talent. While they were losing seasons he improved the win losses from 2 to 6 to 7 which is steady improvement not abysmal.  Then last year he actually had the talent to run his team and went 12-4.  Then Gettleman dismantles everything and we no longer have the talent anymore.  That is the reality of the situation.  Y'all need to take a few breathes and get back to reality.  This hysteria is really over the top.

That is so inaccurate as to be laughable.  He inherited a team that was 2-14 and had little talent. While they were losing seasons he improved the win losses from 2 to 6 to 7 which is steady improvement not abysmal.  Then last year he actually had the talent to run his team and went 12-4.  Then Gettleman dismantles everything and we no longer have the talent anymore.  That is the reality of the situation.  Y'all need to take a few breathes and get back to reality.  This hysteria is really over the top.

We started out 1-3 last year. It wasn't until there were rumors of his job being in jeopardy that he made a real change.

I think most people want very much for Rivera to succeed here, they don't want to start over again, I'm one of them. But I'm not going to lie to myself. He hasn't improved. We're still witnessing the same poor gameplanning, lack of adjustments, and inadequate in game management.

name a player that doesn't play in the NFL for the money and fame. Anyone you name I'll call bullshit on because there ain't a single damn one of them playing for free.

I don't fault players for making money, or for it being their sole motivator, I work my job right now for the pay and benefits and nothing more, so I'm supposed to judge a player for doing the same just because he makes more then me? Ain't gonna do that, I say more power to them.

I believe everyone has the right to make as much as they can as fast as they can because tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Remember the NFL is a business first and foremost, a lot of people forget that but people stop player for the love of the game after college.

Nobody's playing for free.

But there are legitimately some who love the game and aren't solely playing for a paycheck.

Hardy's a pure mercenary.

We started out 1-3 last year. It wasn't until there were rumors of his job being in jeopardy that he made a real change.

I think most people want very much for Rivera to succeed here, they don't want to start over again, I'm one of them. But I'm not going to lie to myself. He hasn't improved. We're still witnessing the same poor gameplanning, lack of adjustments, and inadequate in game management.

Or that it took a few games for the new players that were brought in to gel and get things going.

Archived