• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"To win the game"

Jeremy Igo

I think there are more people against this coaching staff than most of the other staffs we've had before.

Even after Fox had shown he was incapable of winning back to back here, he still had supporters...who the hell still supports Rivera? I'm not seeing many if any.

I'm happy we didn't win. We played like crap and all of a sudden played well for 2 drives or so in the 4th. We need to loose to get rid of Rivera or at least Shula. If we go on some BS win streak and miss the playoffs I am afraid we will keep the crappy coaching staff.

At least Avant showes som balls, as per Oberserver:

...“I’ve been in the league a long time. I know two things. You never want to give a team a chance to win a game, with how much time was left on the clock. And asking a kicker to make a 50-yard field goal with the game on the line is rough sledding,” Avant said.

“If that’s the only option, yes. But if it’s not, you want to get as close as you can and think score and play to score a touchdown. Because I’d rather the team have to score a touchdown to win the game than to have to kick a field goal. It’s just a lot different. It’s a 30-yard difference.”...

Archived