• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yes we lost today, but my hell has just begun

SCP

Read it and learned absolutely nothing... it just says its some kind of tradition and talks about a children's book.

On my phone with no wifi right now in a pretty shitty service area, so if there's anything else on that site then I can't see it because it takes too long to load.

Its an elf you move around the house to keep your kids in check.

But really it keeps you in check.

Read it and learned absolutely nothing... it just says its some kind of tradition and talks about a children's book.

On my phone with no wifi right now in a pretty shitty service area, so if there's anything else on that site then I can't see it because it takes too long to load.

Just be thankful you don't know. Some soccer mom had a stupid idea that caught on with other soccer moms and now it's some stupid "tradition". A tradition that pretty much ensures I will be awoken by my wife at least 18 times between now and Christmas at 3 AM with a frantic "Did you remember to move the elf!!!???" scream.

Just be thankful you don't know. Some soccer mom had a stupid idea that caught on with other soccer moms and now it's some stupid "tradition". A tradition that pretty much ensures I will be awoken by my wife at least 18 times between now and Christmas at 3 AM with a frantic "Did you remember to move the elf!!!???" scream.

Get one more and do a time travel wormhole deal. Blow the fams mind and get your freedom back.

fuging elf on a shelf. Mother fuger.  At least one time per month, my daughters (DAVID) is his name gets liquid poo..  and blows up the toilet with candy cane chunks and red food coloring.... prob what a lot of panthers players toilets look like after getting fisted by Rangnor today. 

Archived