• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"[Cam] might be two years away from being finished."

UNCrules2187

If you were to immediately take him off the team and give him to a competent franchise with real NFL-caliber coaches and players, I think he would be salvagable. But two more years of this and Cam will be done. He's getting killed out there, learning bad habits, not getting the coaching he needs, and being forced to play with awful teammates. At some point the damage we do to him will be irreparable. Getting drafted by Carolina was the worst thing that could have happened to him. 

I agree, Cam has hit his ceiling in my opinion, he is no longer a rushing threat so now he is being exposed as a very mediocre passer. I have no confidence whatsoever he's a franchise QB

I strongly disagree. If we had the proper OL, and Cam can speed his decision making abilities up he would be a Franchise QB. He has to learn to take something off on shorter routes, he throws too hard honestly, and if he can develop the mental clock he would be one of the best in the NFL. I will be truefull, if Cam was not 6'5" 260+ lbs, he would be RG3, and out of the league already due to enormous amounts of hits and abuse. Cam has something the other Running QB's do not possess, Size! He can see over the oline so his sight is not blocked. Drew Bress makes a living on spot and timing routes, he often can not even see the completion. If we all remember Michael Vick in ATL, they always ran stretch plays to move him out of the pocket for his vision. Cam just needs confidence, sure up his technique, and get quality receivers and OLine. We need to move Olsen, or Cotchery to the slot, and open up short routes, that will boost his confidence and move the chains. He does need work on leadership to remain a captain.

Oh no! Not another article suggesting Cam Newton may not be the greatest QB ever drafted!

And not another thread full of blind faith Cam worshipper responses calling every former, current, retired, active, dead, living, head coach, GM, offensive coordinator, sports writer, beat writer, newspaper columnist who ever says anything negative about him a complete and utter tool who knows nothing about football.

One simple question for all you who fit the above category:

How many people would have to walk past you and mention that your fly may be open before you'll actually look and see instead of simply dismissing them as utter tools who know nothing about pants?

That's the most racist bulls$#t quote that I have read today. 32 NFL teams with at least 64 quarterbacks in the league, if you count the back ups and they just happen to talk about the 3 high profile black guys as floundering. I tell you this fuging disgusting world we live in. Newton will be out of the league in two years while all the back ups remain? Lol he is an idiot.

He needs to go play in traffic with a blindfold on.

That's the most racist bulls$#t quote that I have read today. 32 NFL teams with at least 64 quarterbacks in the league, if you count the back ups and they just happen to talk about the 3 high profile black guys as floundering. I tell you this fuging disgusting world we live in. Newton will be out of the league in two years while all the back ups remain? Lol he is an idiot.

Yeah, lets call someone a racist because he is stating the facts.

Say hello to Jeffri Chadiha...

chadiha_jeff_m.jpg

...respected NFL writer and author of the "racist bulls--t" you just condemned.

Now imagine the author is white!

keep race out of it. you made it an issue, not the author.

Archived