• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have officially lost all hope in my fellow Charlotteans

SCP

See tweet below from 610 WFNZ producer. Are people really this fuging pathetic and stupid in this town? Or is Charlotte really that full of transplant haters and bandwagon shitbag morons? God almighty there are some flat out pathetic mother f*ckers breathing the same air I'm breathing in this town.

@TBoneWFNZ: Off air call: "Cam shouldn't of been joyriding around town while DA was in the film room" I have no words.

To answer your questions SCP , YES...the QC is full of transplant haters and $hitbag morons...I will quickly run them down for you.

1. Steelers "fans"...most who couldn't find Pittsburgh on a map, if same was only PA with a huge red arrow pointing to the western part of it.

2. Cowboys "fans"....the prototypical one is an illiterate buffoon that hears "grand pappy" talk about some guy named Staubach. So if "grand pappy" likes them...well "They are my team too"

3. Redskins "fans"...most of which live in an alternate universe, and somehow thinks the Carolinas are still "Redskins Country"...as if it ever was, and the NFL  somehow "robbed" them of their "home" team (geography be damned) when we were awarded our team in 1993.

4. The nut roll of northeastern transplant...Giant, Pats, Jets" fans" , who by virtue of where they are from think that they are highly intelligent beings who think guys like you and I  (native Carolinians) have the combined IQ of Goober Pyle and a pound of livermush. See  

Illusory superiority

I'm seriously considering firing someone in my office that keeps making jokes about it. She's a total idiot to begin with, but you're right, people have no filter and think it's funny. Put any one of them in Cam's situation and they wouldn't be joking about it, that's a fact.

Fire her on Christmas Eve and see if she thinks that is funny.

See tweet below from 610 WFNZ producer. Are people really this fuging pathetic and stupid in this town? Or is Charlotte really that full of transplant haters and bandwagon shitbag morons? God almighty there are some flat out pathetic mother f*ckers breathing the same air I'm breathing in this town.

@TBoneWFNZ: Off air call: "Cam shouldn't of been joyriding around town while DA was in the film room" I have no words.

I'm not going to interject a certain something into the discussion but that has a lot to do with his criticism. 

judging by the grammar, is that huddle poster CRA?

This tweet reeks of the stupid concept that players on losing teams need to spend 24 hours a day in the film room "figuring it out"

Archived