• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have officially lost all hope in my fellow Charlotteans

SCP

See tweet below from 610 WFNZ producer. Are people really this fuging pathetic and stupid in this town? Or is Charlotte really that full of transplant haters and bandwagon shitbag morons? God almighty there are some flat out pathetic mother f*ckers breathing the same air I'm breathing in this town.

@TBoneWFNZ: Off air call: "Cam shouldn't of been joyriding around town while DA was in the film room" I have no words.

See tweet below from 610 WFNZ producer. Are people really this fuging pathetic and stupid in this town? Or is Charlotte really that full of transplant haters and bandwagon shitbag morons? God almighty there are some flat out pathetic mother f*ckers breathing the same air I'm breathing in this town.

@TBoneWFNZ: Off air call: "Cam shouldn't of been joyriding around town while DA was in the film room" I have no words.

I heard that crap too.  I wasn't surprised. 

I'm seriously considering firing someone in my office that keeps making jokes about it.  She's a total idiot to begin with, but you're right, people have no filter and think it's funny.  Put any one of them in Cam's situation and they wouldn't be joking about it, that's a fact.

Archived