• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No seriously; for real though...

Ricky Spanish

If we lose to Johnny fuging Mangina and the Browns, Rivera better be fired on the spot...

We have a history of making Back-ups look like all pros (see one Mark Sanchez) and if we do the same with this douche canoe then I want heads to roll, and I'm usually more level headed than that. 

I just started enjoying the games again this season and have this horrible sinking feeling that they are going to blow it. 

Funny how people always blame coaches for things when its the players doing the actual playing.

Funny how people always blame coaches for things when its the players doing the actual playing.

When you know you have the talent to win and yet you come up short week in and week out, you can only blame the players so much and not the coaching staff that should have prepared better. 

Johnny Manstration...

If we lose to Johnny fuging Mangina and the Browns, Rivera better be fired on the spot...

We have a history of making Back-ups look like all pros (see one Mark Sanchez) and if we do the same with this douche canoe then I want heads to roll, and I'm usually more level headed than that.

I just started enjoying the games again this season and have this horrible sinking feeling that they are going to blow it.

Prepare thy anus

If we lose to Johnny fuging Mangina and the Browns, Rivera better be fired on the spot...

mark sanchez is better than johnny manziel at this point. add in the fact that the eagles offense is the most qb proof system in the league and that is what you get.

i said it before the eagles game. were not playing against jets mark sanchez were playing against the eagles system. chip is a genius. this year proved it for me without a doubt

Archived