• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

It's because, Rivera's not a good enough coach to do well during adversity, injuries, constant changes. However, when things get better he can set his game plan. He and Shula, are just not quick to changes and decisive.

i agree with most of that. i also think it's a matter of the team/coaches/owner searching for what works. being unable to find it or create it themselves. they stumbled on something good here with the revamped secondary and oline. now they just have to stay out of their own way

i agree with most of that. i also think it's a matter of the team/coaches/owner searching for what works. being unable to find it or create it themselves. they stumbled on something good here with the revamped secondary and oline. now they just have to stay out of their own way

So true. Cause the season would have been basically over any other  year when they made those moves.

As a matter of fact, it kinda feels like they made the moves, when/because the season was over! :phew:

even in winning the division two years in a row we have still never had back to back winning seasons..feels good knowing we get to watch at least one more panther game this year

Fate wouldn't allow us to get in the playoffs with winning record, so it had to allow us get in somehow with a losing one...well play fate, well played.

BRILLIANT!!!

Archived