• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julio drowned in Lake Norman

SCP

If we can pull a transcript of the draft day chat room when Norman was drafted, I called him Lake Norman then in light of Revis Island being a big thing at that time.

So, Internet high fives all around please.

Oh yea well I called him lake Norman when he played at coastal #Winning. :-):-)

A lake is not tough but an island is? An island cannot exist without a body of water surrounding it. Lake Wylie is full of bacteria and disease, that screams tough.

True, lakes are nasty.

But an island makes sense. Throw the ball out to your WR on my tiny island and see if he catches it. Anyone can throw a ball into a lake. Superior is like ... big and stuff.

True, lakes are nasty.

But an island makes sense. Throw the ball out to your WR on my tiny island and see if he catches it. Anyone can throw a ball into a lake. Superior is like ... big and stuff.

Jimmy Clausen couldn't hit a lake with a football.

True, lakes are nasty.

Yeah but lakes are found on islands, too. Just think about Hawaii, Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc. Pretty easy to throw it on those islands.

Lake Norman is a terrible nickname. How is a lake tough? It's big, wide, flat, boring.

Herp derp ... we have a lake named Norman here! That's Josh's nickname!

I hope it didn't go down like that.

It's so simple:

A lake covers everything in its path and distorts anything that attempts to pass through it.

Archived