• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julio drowned in Lake Norman

SCP

@CarPanthersNews: Julio Jones finished with 58 yards and 59 yards in his 2 games against the Panthers (2nd and 3rd lowest totals respectively). S/O to @J_No24

Props to @NickTheSlick12 on Twitter the other day for "Lake Norman".

@CarPanthersNews: Julio Jones finished with 58 yards and 59 yards in his 2 games against the Panthers (2nd and 3rd lowest totals respectively). S/O to @J_No24

I actually called Josh "Lake Norman" on Jeremy's podcast a while ago. :(

If we can pull a transcript of the draft day chat room when Norman was drafted, I called him Lake Norman then in light of Revis Island being a big thing at that time.

So, Internet high fives all around please.

Well, in Julio's defense, its rather hard to catch any passes when your quarterback is being hit on virtually every play. That being said, the secondary did a outstanding job all around yesterday.

I was at the game and I'm telling you there were a lot of coverage sacks and pressure happening...

Norman is balling out right now.. He was so far in Julie's grill that one play he threw Norman down and still couldn't get open. .

Lake Norman is a terrible nickname. How is a lake tough? It's big, wide, flat, boring.

Herp derp ... we have a lake named Norman here! That's Josh's nickname!

I hope it didn't go down like that.

A lake is not tough but an island is? An island cannot exist without a body of water surrounding it. Lake Wylie is full of bacteria and disease, that screams tough.

Archived