• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ndamukong Suh suspended 1 game

Mark S

Ok, I've explained myself and let's get real, it wasn't like I was serious when I said I'm a saints fan, it was a knee jerk reaction and I will never leave this team. I will say, it is very weird trying to pull for another team, it's like trying to write with your left hand, it's legit a weird and awkward feeling, it's almost impossible for me to pull for another team and mean it.

While Green Bay will be tough no doubt, I would rather go there then Seattle. We have experience playing at Lambeu already, less travel miles and same time zone, Seattle is pretty much unbeatable at home. Take chances at Green Bay and if we still have to go to Seattle for NFC conf game, so be it

We can't score with GB at GB.

Sea is willing to grind out games.

At GB with a healthish Rodgers is a more daunting task than Seattle at Seattle. Especially for a team built like ours.

Suh needs to be severely punished.  This isn't the first, second, third, fourth, fifth (you get the idea) time he's done something like this in a game.  He's a bad human being.  That garbage has no place not only on the football field but in life in general.  

Suh needs to be barred from the NFL before he really hurts someone.  Hes a dirty player, he is incapable of playing any other way.  No place for this poo in the NFL.  This poo was suppose to be handled after Bounty gate.  But it continues and the NFL is handing out slaps on the wrist.  You want players to take notice, ban someone.

Archived