• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Gordon at Vet Min next season?

thunderraiden

Absolutley... I know this is a conservative place and a place who VERY much cares about things other than the sport, the football aspect of things. 

I feel like the Panthers are a very disciplined team, players respect Ron, no doubt poo happens in life, no doubt playing in the NFL requires a certain type of testosteroned fueled human alpha, no doubt not every man will be perfect out of 70 men on a team. 

But if Josh Gordans biggest problem is smoking a joint... BRING HIM HERE. He is a beast on the field.. he runs sick routes, he is young, he is fast and can jump. His hands are better than KB on a consistant basis (not knocking the rookie). You oldies may freak out over a guy like Frank Alexander but as you can tell the team still supports their fellow members regardless of mishaps. Cleveland is a dumpster fire all around... Josh is their best weapon and had insane numbers. 

Cam needs more WR who can make plays.. I hope this is not a team who goes out for old vets every year for 1 or 2 year deals. Maybe im just horny for a playmaker on offense. 

I swear people on here act like they have battered woman syndrome.

"Oh sure, he did all that stupid stuff with his other team, but he'd never do that with us" :unsure:

Perhaps. Im assuming your comment likens huddlers that want to bring in a player you find irreparable because he smokes pot, to battered women who excuses violent behavior in a relationship.

If it is not, then I cant really see what went over my head. Explain if you could.

Edit: Quoted the wrong thing, but whatevs

the only time anybody cares about the panthers nationally is when there's a PR nightmare. so people bad mouth you for a couple weeks. all is forgiven when you win.  look at big ben, ray lewis,  kobe bryant, etc etc etc. for that talent at vet minimum it would idiotic not to sign him. again tho, that's not reality and somebody is going to give him a decent or huge contract and imo he'll learn how to pass drug tests and this won't be an issue

Josh Gordon (the player) want badly!

Josh Gordon (the dude) no want

Josh Gordon's influence no want

His skill is sick, like terminally sick. But his brain is resin and seed oil. When you're stoned immaculate all the time there is this little voice in your head that whispers ever so quietly... "fug it"

And that's what happens, you stay up another hour playing halo or youtube'ing then end up at waffle house with PJ Hairston trying to figure out who's car you have.

Sad really.

Josh Gordon (the player) want badly!

Josh Gordon (the dude) no want

Josh Gordon's influence no want

His skill is sick, like terminally sick. But his brain is resin and seed oil. When you're stoned immaculate all the time there is this little voice in your head that whispers ever so quietly... "fug it"

And that's what happens, you stay up another hour playing halo or youtube'ing then end up at waffle house with PJ Hairston trying to figure out who's car you have.

Sad really.

Archived