• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Cardinals Playoff GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

Here we are, somehow in the playoffs and playing our best football of the season.

I will be tweeting early from the sidelines, follow @carolinahuddle on twitter

Again, please keep three word reactionary posts here, do not start a new topic with your awesome take on who needs to be fired.

Nobody will need to be fired after today, see I at the tailgate

Patrick Peterson is overrated if you are attempting to put him on the same pedestal as Richard Sherman and Darrelle Revis.  However, Peterson is still an exceptional talent.  He is afforded a lot less help over-the-top than someone like Sherman in Todd Bowles' scheme and is left on an island more than any other corner in the league.  As a result, Peterson gives up a lot of big plays and will have a more up-and-down season to the casual eye but there aren't many guys who can do what he can do, there is a reason he is as highly regarded as he is.

Never said he was terrible. Said he was overrated. I understand the schemes.

We got this.  We are peaking, and the buzz is back in Charlotte.  Team has come together

at just the right time.  Everyone is focusing on their qb problems, but the real problem for

them is their rushing defense.  They've been getting gashed.

Look for Stew to have a big day.

no lack of respect for them at all, especially their coaches, but I really feel like we match up with

them very well.....take us and give the points, it won't be close.

Archived