• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets talk about Seattle

I can't stand their fan base. 

Half of them showed up last year. They call themselves the "12s"(Yes, they really do that). Not to mention they set themselves on a high pedestal and the rest of the NFL is beneath them. They really oversell their importance. 

They remind me of Saints fans. 

Agreed. Only hope against the Packers IMO would be controlling ToP and playing D like the Bills did. Having a less than 100% Rodgers would help. I'm very confident against Seattle. If we can play D the way we did today I honestly can't see Seattle putting up a TD on us, and no more than 3 FGs. And with the way Stew is running I think we can drop 20 on them. They struggle against TEs and power runners like Stew.

Exactly, we match up well against them.  With Green Bay, their receivers are quick and rodgers is not even of this planet when he's on.  Our DB's have been improved, but still not enough to give me confidence that we can shut down Green bays receivers.  

I can't stand their fan base. 

Half of them showed up last year. They call themselves the "12s"(Yes, they really do that). Not to mention they set themselves on a high pedestal and the rest of the NFL is beneath them. They really oversell their importance. 

They remind me of Saints fans. 

BSPN radio just had some punkass bitch from Seattle talking about how he thought Cam would feel like he was in another car accident after their d-line got through with him.  I want to rout them, now.

Honestly, I would rather face green bay. Rogers is banged up, there oline is not as good as SEA and there defense is not as good. I think we will not see a defence as good as the Cards from here on out but SEA is about as close as it gets.

Everything about the five game streak we're on was improbable when we were 3-8-1.  Why not tack another improbable win on, all expectations from a mere six weeks ago have been exceeded already.  I don't see any way we could win easily but we sure could win ugly with this D.  Special teams scare me to death though.

Exactly, we match up well against them.  With Green Bay, their receivers are quick and rodgers is not even of this planet when he's on.  Our DB's have been improved, but still not enough to give me confidence that we can shut down Green bays receivers.  

Biggest mismatch would be Colin Jones on Cobb in the slot. He would get absolutely worked over. If I were Rivera I'd consider Melvin starting outside opposite Norman and have Bene shadow Cobb. I think we'd have no issues stopping Lacy running but him out of the backfield scares me. Forte tore us apart in the beginning of the season, and yes we've improved a hell of a lot since then but running backs out of the catching passes out of the backfield still scares me. I think this time around we'd have little trouble scoring on their D, with how the line is playing and how Stew is running. We'd probably have to put up at least 30 to win though and not sure we could do that. Would definitely be a great game but in Lambeau it's tough. I think it's winnable, but I'd rather see Seattle and then the Cowboys over the Packers in the NFC Championship game, if we can get by Seattle. Man am I fuging excited about this run.

Honestly, I would rather face green bay. Rogers is banged up, there oline is not as good as SEA and there defense is not as good. I think we will not see a defence as good as the Cards from here on out but SEA is about as close as it gets.

Seattle's DBs are capable of making us one dimensional.

On the other hand it's going to be 20 degrees and snow in GB next weekend.

yeah i have faith our defense plays well.  their weakness is their OL, our strength is the pass rush.  I'm confident we can consistently get pressure on Russ and possibly bait him into a few mistakes.  Offense has to be perfect.  No turnovers, and every time we sniff the red zone it has to go for six.  Not sure what else to say.... that's it for me.  

Archived