• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's your best reason, besides the Panthers out, to not watch the Broncos/Colts game?

cardiackat88.

I was so excited over my lil business venture taking off faster than I ever thought, I paid zero attention to the date of this year's writers retreat for faire & its on SB weekend, so I need to track down my directors & get confirmation my scripts are cleared so I'll be able to watch the SB.

I was so excited over my lil business venture taking off faster than I ever thought, I paid zero attention to the date of this year's writers retreat for faire & its on SB weekend, so I need to track down my directors & get confirmation my scripts are cleared so I'll be able to watch the SB.

Can I send some finished screenplay(s) in the summer to you and you get in the hands of a producer? Gracias

I'm watching because I'm a football fan.

Carolina Panther fans with unrealistic expectations may find themselves too butthurt to watch a couple of very good teams play.

When your kid gets taken out of his little league game so another kid can play, do you get up and leave then, too?

Archived