• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm starting to have Patroit level hate for the Seahawks

cardiackat88.

It is more than just luck, nobody is saying they're not an outstanding team. But when Wilson fumbles 14 freaking times in a season and gets every single one of them back, and when Wilson closes his eyes and lobs a wobbler across his body across the width of the field and the DB decides not to contest it, it's absurd to call that "clutch" instead of "luck."

The only thing this has to do with Cam was the people like kuechly59 spamming how bad Cam sucks, it makes people obviously defensive about it. But there is still a lot of valid points about the Seahawks being a very lucky team.

The Panthers were a very lucky team last year, there's nothing wrong with it.

Super Bowl champion is headed back for a second bite of the apple.

When was the last time that happened?

You've made some excellent points, but after awhile critics here need to admit Seattle is a very good team and Wilson is not some scrub that lucked out.

Beating down Wilson does nothing to elevate Cam (who we are very fortunate to have).

Just saying, some of these posters should give it a rest. They sound like a bunch of juveniles.

Here are some great luck quotes:

The winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators.“ – Edward Gibbon

Good luck is another name for tenacity of purpose.“ – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.“ – Thomas Jefferson

and this one seems very appropriate...

I believe in luck: how else can you explain the success of those you dislike?“ – Jean Cocteau

More quotes here...

http://sourcesofinsight.com/luck-quotes/

Every mfer on this board that defends Wilson is just a GD State fan.

Wish they'd make like every other State fan and root for the Chargers and Seattle.

Russell Wilson is my favorite QB in the league and I cannot or could not say one nice thing about UNCR or any of their fans if you held a gun to my head. Wolpfacker nation deserves less than zero respect. Russell Wilson is a Wisky grad anyway. Just ask him.

I was pulling for Pepp today though so not happy about the Seattle miracle wrapped in a rainbow full of lucky horseshoes either.

Now if the second best QB in the game behind RW can knock off Brady and the Masshole minion horde that is Patriot nation, the day just might be salvaged.

But that's just me.

Any team who makes it to the SB has a little luck on their side and numerous players have said there...there is a reason for all the superstition. You need a little luck to make it all the way, that's just how it is. Still have to be a good team as well.

i don't hate the seahawks in a mean, deep seated way that i hate the saints or the 49ers. those teams have actual d-bag players and coaches. the seahawks are us, they just have a head start on us and are luckier. we'd be a lucky team too if we took more chances. we'll get the talent eventually. the thing that bothers me about the seahawks is they just seem like a weird cult. like i wouldn't be surprised if pete carroll made them a special post-practice drink that they all loved. the way they all talk and the way they get hyped up makes me think they have some bizarre hypnotic team speeches and stuff. does anyone else get that feeling? like a couple years ago when they all got hit with PEDs and pills, it wasn't surprising. the way they play, the way they act, and the way they talk-- there is something off about all of them. they also do things that are within the rules but obviously are meant to 'game' the reality of the game. like when they were jumping our snap count on the fgs. hey, it's our fault we're so predictable there; but there are plenty of teams who have an athlete who could do that play, but they don't. it's just part of the normal game. i'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to do tricks and stuff, but it's just annoying. like if i was a lineman on the fg team i'd be sure to have blown up chancellor on one of those jumps. i'd take a nasty hit on wilson if he wants to scramble and throw up lobs like matthews did today. they're just a team that i feel like hasn't had a team make them pay for the little crap they do and i'd love it if we would be the first team to hand them their asses. it almost looked like greenbay was going to today. luckily the colts are being destroyed, so i won't have to cheer for luck to beat them. we need the pats to go and take them out now.

Archived