• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth's chat with Gettleman Part 3: On the offense

Nick_81

Thanks for sharing man.

I believe Gettleman when he says that we'll get there. 45-7 panther wins are in our future. Just gotta get the personell in now.

We are literally building our team just like the seahawks imo. Except we will be tougher and stronger at the point of attack on both lines and we have a QB who can do much more and put the team on his back and carry us.

I feel like we are 40% the way there as far as personell

This is just what I have been telling everyone that constantly criticizes Shula.  Shula runs the system that both Gettleman and Rivera want.  When he has the players to run his system, he can be successful.  When he doesnt we struggle.  For those on Shula's nuts about poor playcalling, consider being an Eagle's fan or a Saint's fan.  Because as long as Gettleman is here, our current offense is the kind of offense you can expect.

Sits back while the bitching and whining continues despite the fact that Gettleman said it isn't going to change and the goal is to give Shula and Cam more weapons to work,not making changes to the system or philosophy.

Remmers got beat like a drum against the Seahawks.

I'll give him props for coming in and doing better than Chandler, but we shouldn't be completely content like our RT problem is solved.  I hope Remmers can be the guy, but I'd keep options open.

Lots of RT's got beat like a drum by Seattle.  He aint dancing to canton, but he should be able to keep Cam upright.  We have to make Cam comfortable that his blind side isnt gonna get him killed. 

Archived