• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

nctarheel0619

If you're not assuming that he used his fame to get laid (which is what you said) and that he couldn't have just been some regular dude in a bar who took a girl home, then tell us what you meant.

If you think an NFL player (especially a pretty well known one) never gets fringe benefits because of who he is, that's probably naive. The fact that she would Tweet about it, increases the likelihood, in my opinion, that she would do it in the first place because of who he is. Doesn't mean that is the case but I'd be willing to place a wager it is the case.

All that said, that really has nothing to do with the point of my post. My point is, why are so many referring to her as a slut and ***** but I didn't see those kind of derogatory comments about Edelman (not that I read ever one but most).

If you think an NFL player (especially a pretty well known one) never gets fringe benefits because of who he is, that's probably naive. The fact that she would Tweet about it, increases the likelihood, in my opinion, that she would do it in the first place because of who he is. Doesn't mean that is the case but I'd be willing to place a wager it is the case.

All that said, that really has nothing to do with the point of my post. My point is, why are so many referring to her as a slut and ***** but I didn't see those kind of derogatory comments about Edelman (not that I read ever one but most).

Ummmm.....probably because he didn't post it on social media.

Well you see males don't brag about who they bang

I performed felacio on this 350lb chick one time while she was blowing my bro because I lost a bet to him. I only honored the bet because I had drank a 5th of Stolichnaya vodka.

(Is that bragging?)

Archived