• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time for a blast from the past

I hope that the Jake haters realize that if we had won that superbowl, our very own Jake would have been the MVP. He played great that game, Think about that for awhile,

You may of been right but if I remember correctly he only completed like 50% of his passes. I think Dan Morgan could of been MVP as well, I believe he had like 25 tackles.

Its crazy to see those names again in Panther uniforms. It feels like yesterday.

Dan Morgan

Will Witherspoon

Mike Rucker

Julius Peppers

Chris Gamble

Marlon McCree

Ken Lucas

Nick Goings

Brad Hoover

He Hate Me

Ricky Proehl

Steve Smith

Jake

Foster

Davis

#47 Thomas Davis

Jordan Gross

Mike Whale

Travelle Wharton

Jeff Mitchell

Its like a 2000's panther fans dream.

Its crazy to see those names again in Panther uniforms. It feels like yesterday.

Dan Morgan

Will Witherspoon

Mike Rucker

Julius Peppers

Chris Gamble

Marlon McCree

Ken Lucas

Nick Goings

Brad Hoover

He Hate Me

Ricky Proehl

Steve Smith

Jake

Foster

Davis

#47 Thomas Davis

Jordan Gross

Mike Whale

Travelle Wharton

Jeff Mitchell

Its like a 2000's panther fans dream.

post-463-0-68986400-1423195009_thumb.jpg                                       post-463-0-51601900-1423195062_thumb.jpg

post-463-0-01933500-1423195099_thumb.jpg                                             post-463-0-27130500-1423195140_thumb.jpg

post-463-0-23919700-1423195268_thumb.jpg 

Kris Magnum!!!!                   

It is amazing how much changed without me even noticing.

I remember watching this game but looking back I can really see how different things were.

I don't even remember the passionate John Fox that we used to have.  Steve Smith was absolutely unbelievable.  Guy was a total freak.  I wish we could get the 25 year old Smith paired up with Cam.

And of course Jake.  He was the man.  He was definitely a quarterback with some glaring flaws, but back before the days of babysitting quarterbacks it was quite rare to get a capable quarterback even with the flaws Jake had.

Archived