• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would Ereck Flowers be a reach at 25?

Galvatron

Because of the rookie LT?

Norwell, Turner and Remmers played great at the end of the year, but they still concern me somewhat. Once teams get some more film on them they may not be as productive. Hopefully they can continue to improve. I don't want a rookie starting at LT. Anyone is better than Bell/Chandler but a rookie would make me very worried. Maybe instead of nervous I'd say anxious. Really, our line still wasn't all that great at the end of the year. Much much better than the first 3/4 of the season but still mediocre. I really like Norwell and Turner for now but Remmers has me more concerned. We'll see what happens, and I guess just hope for the best.

Getts will set up our draft through FA. We may or may not need a 1st rd tackle

Agree w/ this. Hopefully he learned last year about "playing the hand your dealt" with arguably the two worst OTs in the NFL for over half the season. Sometimes you gotta make your own luck. 

I'm not a draft guru or anything but I get the feeling OTs (especially potential NFL LT prospects) prospects get drafted higher than they probably should. Sometimes people draft out of need or reach on a guy. I'm firmly for BPA. 

Right now, we have some good spots on OL to build around. But the left side is a disaster. I hope I never see Chandler or Bell ever put on a Panthers uniform again. Silatolu is bordering on "bust" as well. 

LT is absolutely a top priority but I don't want to see them reach. 

Archived