• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where has Nicole Holder been?

Jeremy Igo

I gotta ask, in this day and age, you're looking for someone's whereabouts, how the heck do you not check social media?

Nobody in the DA's office thought of this? Not even a teenage intern or something?

That's embarrassing.

The DA knew just like we all did she did not have a case. Holders civil lawyer knew the judge would see a big black guy and find him guilty no matter what so they could take his money. Thats what this whole thing has been about the whole time.

Hey! That's where I'm from, mister.

But yeah, lots of strippers live there.

Oh I'm not hatin on MB. I spent many a night at Crazy Zacks and The Attic and Ocean Annies and the Bowery. Good times. But I also lived in Surfside Beach for two years after college so I met some of the local talent that lived in Deer Track.

Isnt she in contempt of court? Or does the legal system just punish people who dont commit crimes.

I heard something on the local news today about she could be held in contempt of court. I wasn't really paying that much attention to it, but it was brought up on TV.

I heard something on the local news today about she could be held in contempt of court. I wasn't really paying that much attention to it, but it was brought up on TV.

I'm willing to bet they do nothing and prove why gold diggers can get away with this crap.

Archived