• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Mod Semi-Finalists Announced

Jeremy Igo

Jesus Christ, man. Step away from the ledge. It'll be ok.

This is just a message board (no offense, Jeremy; you run a lovely establishment). If it really matters that much to you, you should probably find some different hobbies.

So what your saying is the Panthers are just a hobby to you? Not to me, they are my life!

As much as I wanted to complain about the extremely shallow talent pool here, I must admit you found some good ones. 

Inimicus

L-TownCat

RoaringRiot

Monsta

Ivan the Awesome

Lola

Arsen

In five years, Lola will be queen of the Huddle and will have complete rule over everyone here through a new software called "Simpleton's mind control software."  We never saw it coming.

As much as I wanted to complain about the extremely shallow talent pool here, I must admit you found some good ones.

Inimicus

L-TownCat

RoaringRiot

Monsta

Ivan the Awesome

Lola

Arsen

In five years, Lola will be queen of the Huddle and will have complete rule over everyone here through a new software called "Simpleton's mind control software." We never saw it coming.

I agree, Ms. Lola will ascend to deity status if she hangs around here long enough. Never thought I'd see a lovely young lady take all these crazy idiots' cat calls and bewb jokes and shut them up with a zod photo shoot! Best female reverse psychology troll job I've ever seen.

My vote goes to Montsta. I've never seen him rage post or get into it with any other Huddlers. He has all the knowledge and traits to be a successful Mod. 

No disrespect to the other Finalists. Everyone picked has contributed to the Huddle in some form. I would have gladly gave my vote to RR for all he has done for this community, but he has declined. 

Inimicus

L-TownCat

RoaringRiot

Monsta

Ivan the Awesome

Lola

Arsen

In five years, Lola will be queen of the Huddle and will have complete rule over everyone here through a new software called "Simpleton's mind control software." We never saw it coming.

I like the sound of that...

I say we just make every huddle member a mod. The weak will quickly be culled from the herd.

I'm only on here when I'm going poop, drunk, or chilling in a hotel room*. Do any of those states of being seem conducive to the act of moderating?

*Guess which of the 3 I am doing now

I'm only on here when I'm going poop, drunk, or chilling in a hotel room*. Do any of those states of being seem conducive to the act of moderating?

*Guess which of the 3 I am doing now

Trick question.. It's all three, isn't it?

Why dont we have a fuggin poll and literally have an election??

top 3 get in..

Am i really the first to think of this?

Are you out of your mind? Look who wins elections in this country! The public can't even pick a good American Idol winner, and the Huddle is actually worse than the general public!

Montsta (who should have made mod years ago) and RR should be the next mods.

No offense to Lola, but women with ban-hammers are too damn intimidating. It's not you, it's me.

Archived