• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Mod Semi-Finalists Announced

Jeremy Igo

How many of these 7 will be mods?

was hoping for Cary Kollins, but I feel Monsta would be a very good mod. L-townCat is cool too. He was in on the uni vote..

and Roaring Riot would be great too. seems like hes all over Charlotte sports, not just the panthers. I can speak for myself when I say he is very generous to fellow fans. he'd be a good solid representation of who a mod should be. Serving to make this a better place.

Monsta

Roaring Riot

L-townCat

no order

Thanks bob Dylan. These folks are way worthier though.

You should know I have Jeremy's ear as well as some scandalous videos from a "Boys Gone Wild" venture that went under. Roaring Riot is actually making a Huddle travel package especially for me for Jacksonville next season. So if only one mod is being chosen here you have some serious competition. If you want my endorsement you need to do something spectacular.

I hacked Dexterity's Huddle account and posted a fake Ian Rapoport tweet in order to make him look bad and get him not just the 24-hour, but the permaban, thereby ensuring that there would only ever be one Dex of any kind on the Huddle.

Game, blouses.

post-1049-142378399828_thumb.jpg

I am so honored to be considered for such a prestigious position! This place encompasses two of my great loves: The Panthers and hanging out with friends. The Huddle is more than just a place to gather to talk football, politics, and boobs, it's a movement.

Together, we can do anything. Why stop at the Greatest Unis of all Time? When you think Carolina Panthers, you should also think Carolina Huddle. I see us involved in community programs, charities involving players and those in need. I think we should continue RR's work and take over every opposing stadium in America, including our own. Jack up every Saint, Steeler, and Falcon trash that enters our grand stadium!

For you TLDR crowd: I see greatness for our little Internet home and am so glad you have welcomed this girl who loves football as one of you. *Tears*

Game, set, match.

But Lord Zod likely will drag this out to make the others feel good. An attractive female with mad sports knowledge....nobody has a shot a beating that.

It's an honor to have been chosen as a semi-finalist for a Huddle mod position, but I am going to have to respectfully decline.

I truly enjoy the Huddle, its madness, and all of you Panthers idiots that come with it. Being a mod one day would definitely be something I would be interested in, but for right now I feel like my mission in our Panthers family world is to continue to grow and strengthen our fanbase in our city and most definitely in other stadiums around the county.

When I think of the next five years all I hope to see is eight away game trips every year represented by hundreds of Panthers fans - with many/most of them being Huddlers. 

I appreciate everyone who thought I may be a good person for the job, and I hope I didn't take anyone else's spot in the next round because that certainly wasn't my intention. It's definitely cool to be (some what) well thought of in our community. Hopefully you'll tolerate me starting more threads about trips and parties this upcoming season. 

And even though the thought of dropping a permaban on TheRed and immediately being the 2nd best mod next to rayzor sounds awesome, I'm going to stick with what I do best....talking poo, throwing parties, drinking good beers, heckling opposing teams' fans, and being in bed by 9p. 

Don't worry folks if you weren't chosen to be a finalist obviously you've never met Jeremy Igo in person or played with his underinflated balls.

I know it may not feel like it right now but you'll get through this man. There are plenty more message boards out there that need moderating, just keep your head up and never let go of your dream slugger!!!

Archived