• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

League files motion for Hardy's evidence

philit99

my guess is they wanna see the pictures.

how she appears in them makes a massive difference in how they treat what could be innocence or a guilty payoff, and after the fiasco sparked when they didn't go after ray rice's elevator video you can bet your ass they'll hunt down every conceivably piece of evidence for the sake of transparency and coming down hard on domestic violence.

we need to hope they unseal the files and it looks to everyone like she was a lying bitch.

Said this in another thread, but it's unlikely that the NFL will get to see the transcripts.

The defense attorney had the transcripts paid for and are his work product. Hardy, as a client, has the right to obtain a lot of his file, but the transcripts would not be included. The NFL can only control Hardy, and Hardy doesn't have the documents.

True, however the NFL will target his original trial on July 15th of last year. Make no mistake the NFL will dot their i's and cross their t's on this one.

That is the trial we are all talking about.

Yes I know that, the article states exactly that, my question is what documents and evidence from the prosecution will be available to the NFL. They were supposed to be sealed by the court correct? The information given at the time was that she was not even checked at the scene, she was checked out the following day! That's crazy.

What kind of personal conduct did hardy commit that would warrent 6 games?

Is this about his tweets?

No, this is still about the domestic violence.

As I said, all that has been proven us that he paid holder and she went away.

League is evaluating whether tgere us enough there to warrant a suspension.

Remember Rothlesberger was suspended even though he was never found guilty.

Not saying he should it should not. Just what I think the league is looking at.

hardy's lawyer can file an injunction as a players personal life is no business of any other party unless he allows it.

charges were dropped without bias. that should be the end of it.

This is an employment contract issue...with conditions that all players agreed to.

Too many of you think this is about what happens in a court of law.

It is not the same.

Yes. Bc Goodell thinks he is a dictator like Kim Jung

They will find anything to tarnish Hardy for the good of the League. The NFL is trying to save face, and look ethical about all players involved in last seasons fiasco. This is about saving the NFL image, nothing more. I think the league owes about 12.2M dollars of Cap space to the Panthers, if no evidence is found against Hardy.

No, this is still about the domestic violence.

As I said, all that has been proven us that he paid holder and she went away.

League is evaluating whether tgere us enough there to warrant a suspension.

Remember Rothlesberger was suspended even though he was never found guilty.

Not saying he should it should not. Just what I think the league is looking at.

10-4

just frustrating

my hope is they do an investigation, and come out of it saying holder its a straight up coke bitch and Hardy is set

Archived