• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DGB Considered "Best WR to Come Out since Calvin Johnson."

nctarheel0619

Playing weight at Mizzou?   225.

Combine weigh-in?  237.

Yeah, sure seems like this guy has his head on straight and is ready to show that he has what it takes to make it in the League.

He did look a little too skinny...  maybe he's trying to bulk up for the NFL?

If he can stay at the weight........and run close to the speed of Megatron...

To what? 

Tight end?

Will be all about his speed....             If he is compared to Megatron.      What makes Megatron so special is he is built like a big TE,  but is lightning quick for his size.              If DGB can maintain that weight and his 40 time be somewhere close to Megatron.....he will be highly sought after,  if,  of course,  he gives a good interview,  workout and convinces teams that he is a changed man.

What was interesting to me about DG's press conference is he said in the interview process it's all about football no questions about their personal lives or off the field. I'm certain though with DGB he'd ask a few about the off the field stuff. How can you not, and have him on your board?

What was interesting to me about DG's press conference is he said in the interview process it's all about football no questions about their personal lives or off the field. I'm certain though with DGB he'd ask a few about the off the field stuff. How can you not, and have him on your board?

You may have just answered your own question.

Playing weight at Mizzou? 225.

Combine weigh-in? 237.

Yeah, sure seems like this guy has his head on straight and is ready to show that he has what it takes to make it in the League.

I know that you hate the guy, but this is a red herring. You're better than this.

Archived