• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D Will says Panthers didn't reach out to him when his mother died

QCkilla

DeAngelo told Molly Grantham of WBTV that the Panthers did not reach out to him when his mother died. I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to believe that neither Jerry Richardson nor Ron Rivera reached out to him. I don't want to call him a liar about something like this, but that's incredibly surprising given how loyal Rivera was to him and how much Richardson loves his players https://twitter.com/mollygrantham/status/570029385996242944

Why can't anybody just leave in style? He had a good career here, now it's time to move on.

Because these disgruntled players all have been given the impression by Hurney until 2012 that they have a right to be here and live off the fat of the land, and Gettleman has taken that away from them because overpaid complacent players don't win football games

Because these disgruntled players all have been given the impression by Hurney until 2012 that they have a right to be here and live off the fat of the land, and Gettleman has taken that away from them because overpaid complacent players don't win football games

have you ever noticed that the players who got the most pissed off when gettleman released them or let them walk were ones who played most or all of their careers with hurney as their GM

Can't wait for the Byron Bell tell all since apparently that's the en vogue thing to do this organization after your release. Oh, and Greg Hardy's will be gold, I'm sure.

Bell wasn't an overpaid top dollar player....he won't say anything negative

Archived