• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Tolbert Attended DeAngelos Moms Funeral

NJPanthers12

if none of this drama was mixed in, how much attention would he really get from his release?

he would have fizzled off into oblivion in less than an hour...but it's apparent he can't have that.

You are 100% correct and I have to believe that this whole thing (interview, comments, etc) was a VERY calculated move by Dlo and his agent.

After the bad press on the Smitty release, they took this as a chance to try and make it look like the evil Panthers mistreating another player....as opposed to the release of a 31 yo RB who is injury prone and whose productivity had fallen off big time.

Nothing more than this to see here.

if none of this drama was mixed in, how much attention would he really get from his release?

he would have fizzled off into oblivion in less than an hour...but it's apparent he can't have that.

Amen brother.  I've said all along the story wasn't the interview it was DWill's interactions on social media that caused all of this... he had a bone to pick and a grievance to air and he chose to do it via this interview and hype it on Facebook and Twitter.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This just make DWill look worse in my opinion... changing stories tend to do that.

In all seriousness, I've been joking the past couple days because this whole issue of who and who didn't attend a funeral is just ridiculous.

Stop giving Deangelo the pleasure of making this an issue. Anybody who's counting heads at their mother's funeral and holding grudges about attendance has their priorities mixed up.

Archived