• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen Jackson is cut by Falcons

rmoneyg35

Falcons will be running a 3-4 correct? Not so sure Greg fits a 3-4.

Your right but with so many people worried about him signing with a division rival I was just too tempted to mention Hardy.

I hope the Failcons end up spending more money on offense while Thier defense suffers.

I get that he is young and can improve but what threat does he bring? He had 12 carries for 41 yard in two games against us. And 2 receptions for 3 yards. I can deal with problems like that.

Don't be naive.. he's a good player. I hope he has numbers like that against us every time, but he is a legit RB

Falcons will be running a 3-4 correct? Not so sure Greg fits a 3-4.

Hardy lined up at both tackle And end. he's perfect for any base defense and would be a monster vs our piecemeal LT of next season if ATL were to ink Hardy.

we almost have to lock Hardy up with another franchise tag of we want to assure ourselves that he doesn't stay in conference.

lots at stake here between Hardy, where he goes and who we decide to play at LT.

lmao yep I'm sure atlanta has enough cap to worry about Hardy when they have Julio around the corner and Trufant a couple seasons after that, not to mention numerous holes to fill.

I want them to sign Hardy to a major contract so that team can be a QB, a WR, a DE and CB and nothing else. 

Ya'll worry over the tiniest poo. 

The Raiders and jaguars will probably toss way more than whatever Atlanta will offer, if they offer anything. 

Don't be naive.. he's a good player. I hope he has numbers like that against us every time, but he is a legit RB

Naive?  What you talkin' bout Willis?

I said I get that he is young and can improve, but there is a reason the falcons are linked to every FA running back name and that is because this legit RB had something like 264 yards in 16 games.  So it wasn't just against us.  

The falcons can talk him up as much as they want but it is "legit" that RB is a position where they want to upgrade this year.

Respect his ability?  Sure.  But he gets a C to C- so far and that is only because he was on the falcons offense.  Telling everyone we need to fear him is over the top.

Archived