• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Final Decision On Hardy : No Thanks

Jeremy Igo

The team that won the Super Bowl this year traded away a pro bowler at the start of the season.

Likewise, teams like the Steelers have let plenty of big name free agents walk.

If you build well, you can afford to be picky.

The notion that dumping Hardy dooms us to mediocrity is just unfounded.

Steelers have always struggled on the offensive side of the ball because of that. Not only that but in all honesty the Steelers have had the privilege of having a HOF DC for well over a decade. I can almost promise you that the Steelers will fire Mike Tomlin in a year or two because he will not have Dick Lebeau to pick up for his slack. Also your other example is misleading because everyone knew Logan Mankins was not at a pro bowl level anymore.

Those teams have good coaches and competent owners though. We have neither.

We have a top GM and a solid coach. We got to the divisional round last year after losing 2 pro bowlers and other important key players and actually gaining no pro bowlers. Not sure why fellas here want to keep complaining even when we as Panthers fans have a lot to be excited about.

• Pie 2

Attacking my sobriety to distract from attacking Hardy constantly? Are you denying you take pleasure in character assassinating him every chance you get or not? This is about you and your constant need to bash Hardy.

Show me where I bashed Hardy in this thread, or this year for that matter.