• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

Ok i Think it is time for me to stop posting in here , Seems to be a lot stuff getting posted here is making its way to the front page as new post ,,, At this point i fell like i am only spamming you all lol ..

Honestly you are doing great. Your OP's are more than just a link and have some dialogue with them. I only locked that one you had because you were a tad late and the other thread already had a discussion going.

I would say keep posting in here unless it's a bigger name FA that will generate conversation in its own thread.

You definitely are not spamming on FA day.

A blow for the TE needy Falcons.

Just means they'll go hard after Jordan Cameron since their new offensive coordinator, Kyle Shanahan, came from Cleveland. Cameron has an injury history, so I'm not worried as much as if they had nabbed Julius Thomas.

Honestly you are doing great. Your OP's are more than just a link and have some dialogue with them. I only locked that one you had because you were a tad late and the other thread already had a discussion going.

I would say keep posting in here unless it's a bigger name FA that will generate conversation in its own thread.

You definitely are not spamming on FA day.

Completely agree.

Free agent TE Julius Thomas is “just about done/signed” in Jacksonville.

And not that he is a free agent at this point, but if the Jags sign Thomas, I would expect them to drop Marcedes Lewis in this last year of his contract because they would get substantial savings in cap space.  Lewis would immediately become someone that I would target in free agency if Ed Dickson signs with someone else.

edit: 6.8 mil to be exact.  

Ok  i Think it is time for me to stop posting in here , Seems to be a lot stuff getting posted here is making its way to the front page as new post  ,,, At this point i fell like i am  only spamming you all lol ..

I think you're doing fine.

Updates like you're posting are what this thread is for.

Ndamukong Suh
A Lions team source tells Josina Anderson that they are still hoping DT Ndamukong Suh will come to his senses and return to Detroit next year.

“[The Miami Dolphins & Ndamukong Suh] can’t finalize until Tuesday. We will hope he comes to his senses,” Anderson’s source said. “[K]ey is playing for coach [Jim] Caldwell and Teryl [Austin]. Plus good players around him. Can’t get that there...”

Michael Rothstein reports that the Lions offer to Suh included $17 million per year and $58 million guaranteed over the course of six years.

C.J. Spiller
RB C.J. Spiller plans to take his time and wait the market out.

Spiller’s camp believed that the running back market would be better than expected.
Interestingly enough, Spiller could be aided by the contract the Bills are giving to LeSean McCoy.

Bills
Tim Graham reports that the Bills’ negotiations with DE Jerry Hughes “should” come to a head Sunday.

Archived