• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Hoping To Sign Oher and Ginn Before Tuesday

rscott94

Oher is the Antoine Cason of Offensive Tackles.  NO upside.  lots of downside. 

Fine with me. Keep the position warm for a month or 2 while the rookie draft pick learns the nuances of NFL caliber line play so that when he gets a chance to play, we aren't looking for a new QB the week after.

Josh Norris of Rotoworld: "The Panthers are reportedly considering

bringing in Michael Oh...hahahah sorry. That is a lateral move from

Byron Bell."

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/52439/344/post-combine-mock-draft?pg=2

I know the guy isn't all world and has struggled but DAMN they are handing out some SERIOUS hate. We need bodies on the oline, if hes cheap and there is any hope he could improve, why is it NOT worth a shot??

Thanks for reminding me. Need to buy more popcorn so I can watch the Huddle implode at 4:30pm Tuesday when no one is signed. Y'all are gonna be so entertaining.

No mock drafts from me after Tuesday, just plain mockery of the Chicken Littles

I will be one of the many that will cause said implosion :)

I don't get all the hate for Oher.  He had a rough go of it on the Titans because well, that team is pure straight garabge.  The Panthers wouldn't bring him in and plug him as the starter - he's just another option.  There's no doubt in my mind they'll be drafting a potential LT and probably signing another veteran too.  Who knows, Oher could end up playing RT, rookie at LT, Remmers as a backup....

Archived