• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Re-sign Ed Dickson

NJPanthers12

Did Jones and Person even clock in today? They are the absolute worst "beat writers" in the nfl. I had to follow a couple of beat writers for other teams because they have a better idea of what the panthers are doing then JP and JJ.

If either one of you two are reading this, you are horrible at your jobs and should be embarrassed.

Did Jones and Person even clock in today? They are the absolute worst "beat writers" in the nfl. I had to follow a couple of beat writers for other teams because they have a better idea of what the panthers are doing then JP and JJ.

If either one of you two are reading this, you are horrible at your jobs and should be embarrassed.

One hour ago...

Joe Person @josephperson  ·  1h 1 hour ago

#Panthers' free agents they viewed as priority were Cole, Edwards, Dickson, Webb. Have re-signed three so far. Dickson might be trickier.

It's not just the offseason for the panthers, it is also the offseason for jones and person. Do yourself a favor and take notice of the panthers coverage in the offseason in the observer compared to other papers like the NY Daily New and Philly Enquirer.

Archived