• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Gettleman is a GM... and you aren't.

Jeremy Igo

Bersin being the primary target in a playoff game is holding us back tremendously. Bersin is option #1 and Dickson is option #2? Come on man Cam deserves better than that.

absolutely correct, I am in no way suggesting Bersin as a primary.

Getting to the SB is closer to winning it than making it to the 2nd round. I'm sure you know getting to the Conference Finals is next, winning CF, and then actually winning it all comes last. Not even close.

So getting to the final eight out of 32 teams is 'not even close'.

Right :rolleyes:

That's all he does. He would have been sipping kool aid with Jim Jones. Incapable of his own thoughts and opinions so he just blindly supports whatever the organization does.

If you guys hate the team and it's decisions so much then why in the hell do you still follow this team? Seriously? All I see is you two constantly bitching and moaning about things you know absolutely nothing about. If you were such a great talent evaluator why are you not employed in the profession? I think I speak for 98 percent of this board when I say give it a rest, we get it, you're a genius and the FO is bumbling idiots.

Wrong again, but no shock there.

Weren't you the one pushing for us to start Godfrey last year? :lol:

At safety not at nickel. .I also said cut him if you weren't going to put him at safety. .

I also said Mike Mitchell was a great signing and Gettlemen has killed it in the draft. .

Guess what I can like Gettlemen and not agree with everything he does..

If you guys hate the team and it's decisions so much then why in the hell do you still follow this team? Seriously? All I see is you two constantly bitching and moaning about things you know absolutely nothing about. If you were such a great talent evaluator why are you not employed in the profession? I think I speak for 98 percent of this board when I say give it a rest, we get it, you're a genius and the FO is bumbling idiots.

Why the fug is it a black and white situation for some of you guys..

Why are you idiot's so extremely one way or the other??

or you could do what is in your control and not read it.

absolutely correct, I am in no way suggesting Bersin as a primary.

That's all I want, I'm not saying go out there and blindly throw money around, you can be smart about it. Just don't try to sell players on me like they're the answer and then come out and say after the season you knew it was a temporary fix. You can omit the truth without lying to fans.

Cecil Shorts, Hakeem Nicks, Crabtree. Those are some guys I'm talking about that we can afford and instead choose to field Bersin.

Glad you are not the GM.  Shorts will be overpaid by the Jets or someone else and really isnt that good.  He had 53 catches on 110 targets in 2014.  His drop rate was 11.67 in 2014.  Plus he had soft tissue issues and injuries and ran a 4.5 40 which would be fine of he were like Benjamin but at 6ft tall and 200 lbs he really is not worth that much.  I would take Ginn over him in a heartbeat. He is a slow Ginn who can't return punts or kickoffs.  When the Jaguars dont even want you, there are issues.

Crabtree had achilles surgery after 2013 and has never returned to form.  How many wide receivers have achilles surgery and gain back all of their speed and acceleration?

The only one out of those I would consider is NIcks because he will be relatively cheap and will be worth taking a flier given he wont be asking a lot of guaranteed money. Even then he isn't someone who you count on for a number 2 receiver with his injury history.

Archived