• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todd Gurley to visit with the Panthers

TylerVagyler

Don't laugh. RB value has never been lower and he is coming off major knee surgery.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is still around late in 2nd

RB value has never been lower? You could make the argument Murray resurrected the Cowboys and Lynch is the most important player in Seattle's offense. Heck, Jonathan Stewart got us to the playoffs.

Too many people have overreacted to Trent Richardson, and RBs haven't been drafted in the first in awhile because there haven't been any good RBs to draft. That's not the case by a long shot this season.

I cannt talk myself into the first, hope some other team scoops him before 25.

I will state this nugget, there's a report form seafags GM that he's only got 16, yes 16 players with first round grades this year. Gurley should be one of those, so if all the high OTs, WRs and DBs are gone come 25.....either trade back, pick a DL( yuck), or take the RB who grew up a panther fan.

Don't laugh. RB value has never been lower and he is coming off major knee surgery.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is still around late in 2nd

Any other tired cliches you care to use? I would take that bet right now. Hell I might even take the bet that Gurley isn't there when we pick at 25. 

RB value has never been lower? You could make the argument Murray resurrected the Cowboys and Lynch is the most important player in Seattle's offense. Heck, Jonathan Stewart got us to the playoffs.

Too many people have overreacted to Trent Richardson, and RBs haven't been drafted in the first in awhile because there haven't been any good RBs to draft. That's not the case by a long shot this season.

I didn't say RBS were useless or not important

I am just saying their draft value has never been lower.

When was the last time an RB was taken in the top 10?

I didn't say RBS were useless or not important

I am just saying their draft value has never been lower.

When was the last time an RB was taken in the top 10?

I agree.. It also depends on when the RB run takes place in the 2nd.  If Gurley is there in the 2nd ..I'm pretty sure we are going to take a hard look.  Especially after releasing Deangelo and looking forward to reducing salary or cutting Jstew.(unless he has a monster year of course).

Archived