• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GettleMagic - Son Of A Rich Man.

There is a saying.. 

The son of a poor man doesnt know what success feels like .. but the son of a rich man even with nothing but a single dollar in his pocket .. knows how to pace himself to get back to the top. 

The son of a poor man on the other hand will panic, work night and day - sign players to ridiculous contracts even when they should just let them go no matter what. 

Last year it was Steve Smith, This year its Hardy and Williams - it feels good having a GM who knows how to win , who has won and knows what it takes to build a winner. 

Love the peace and serenity that we are witnessing right now in Panther nation. Feels like the same thing that happens up in New england.. you know.. i trust the management. 

Now back to work. 

There is a saying.. 

The son of a poor man doesnt know what success feels like .. but the son of a rich man even with nothing but a single dollar in his pocket .. knows how to pace himself to get back to the top. 

This may be the dumbest saying I've ever heard.  Some of the most worthless people I've ever known were rich spoiled brats.  In fact, this saying sounds like something they'd say.

Big Bottom

Big Bottom

Talk about bunt cakes

my girls got'em

- Spinal Tap

I met her on Monday, it was my lucky fun day

You know what I mean

I love her each weekday, each velvety cheekday

You know what I mean

(only if everyone is playing bass). Well played, Igo. Well played :)

Archived