• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has any player talked up by Riverboat worked out well for us?

WOW!!

Coaches talk about how bad players are doing well all the time. It's part of building a players confidence.

I guess OP prefers Rivera to constantly tell players how bad they are. It's important for players to know what their coach thinks of them so they can play to that level.

And Rivera talked up Newton recently;

"I think all the adversity has helped him and I'm excited to see him when we get started in the offseason," Rivera said. "I think he'll be ready to take another step."

I guess OP prefers Rivera to constantly tell players how bad they are. It's important for players to know what their coach thinks of them so they can play to that level.

And Rivera talked up Newton recently;

I prefer for one of his unknown pump up's to workout or he doesn't say anything and the guy comes out of nowhere like Norwell, White, or Gadus..

Training Camp all star sooner or later will become regular season king sooner or later I guess. .

I just hope his kiss of death doesn't already have Hill and B oykins headed for a fail..

Archived