• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeVante Parker scheduled to visit Panthers

jdpanther5

Damn, I forgot the Browns actually traded up to get Manziel.  They did the same thing with Brady Quinn back in '07.  It's safe to say that if the Browns trade into the #22 overall spot, they're gonna take a QB and he's gonna be a bust.  Brett Hundley, where you at?  LOL!

Weeden was also #22 lol, they didn't trade up for him though. They got that pick as part of the Julio trade.

Trade values depend on the teams and the years. I can't remember the exact details but I saw a website listing recent draft day trades and in one of the recent drafts someone traded up from like 27 to 18 or 19 and it cost them a third so there's a chance we could trade higher than some are expecting for a reasonable price.

Trade values depend on the teams and the years. I can't remember the exact details but I saw a website listing recent draft day trades and in one of the recent drafts someone traded up from like 27 to 18 or 19 and it cost them a third so there's a chance we could trade higher than some are expecting for a reasonable price.

Yep. Seahawks swapped a 1st for a 2nd and a 4th last year.

I could see him falling if a team falls in love with the measurables and upside of Perriman and Strong. If that happened he'd be the 5th WR taken which may land him in our general area.

That said I don't see any team taking Strong above Parker, Perriman maybe, but not Strong.

I could see him falling if a team falls in love with the measurables and upside of Perriman and Strong. If that happened he'd be the 5th WR taken which may land him in our general area.

That said I don't see any team taking Strong above Parker, Perriman maybe, but not Strong.

Agreed. The WR needy teams in the teens may also decide that the better value play would be to wait until the 2nd or 3rd to pick a WR since the draft is so deep and draft a guy at another position where the drop off from 1st tier to 2nd tier is much greater.

I don't think it's likely at all that Parker drops to the 20's but it wouldn't be crazy. He also has some minor health and laziness concerns(the Gettleman special) that could cause some teams to pass on him and drop into our range.

Yep.

The rookie pay scale really threw a major wrench into the whole draft pick value model.

Archived