• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Draft Prospect Talk

Mr. Scot

Randy Gregory just doesn't make any sense to me. Falling down to 230 makes me believe he'll slip into the 2nd now, thought he'd be up to 245+ but dropping weight makes me think he doesn't try or he just can hold onto weight. Also that sucks for Ajayi, guy was my third favorite RB in the draft, now he's no better than a 5th or 6th rounder.

Bad news for Boise St RB Jay Ajayi. Reports his med re-check at the combine on his knee did not go well. He injured it in 2011 and can play immediately but there are serious concerns about the long term durability of it and that he may have an abbreviated career. Several teams red flagged him and likely took him off the board. Probably drops him from 2nd-3rd round range to 5th-undrafted range.

That sucks. I hate it for the kid.

Bad news for Boise St RB Jay Ajayi. Reports his med re-check at the combine on his knee did not go well. He injured it in 2011 and can play immediately but there are serious concerns about the long term durability of it and that he may have an abbreviated career. Several teams red flagged him and likely took him off the board. Probably drops him from 2nd-3rd round range to 5th-undrafted range.

Sad face

Tony Pauline is saying that the Saints would be willing to trade up if they think they have a shot at Vic Beasley (reported in Rotoworld).

As they should. Beasley is going to be awesome. I really hope the Jags or Jets take him.

Archived