• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is your first round slider

Squirrel

The Raiders and Browns tend to draft for speed, and look to where that's taken them. I truly hope we don't draft a WR purely based on one physical attribute.

Names like Dorsett, D.Smith and Perriman have limited route trees and shaky hands.

We won't draft them based on one attribute, that's why we're working them out.  But, I do think that Gettleman is looking for a specific fit with a WR.  He's not just looking to add another WR, he's looking for a particular type of WR and it seems like that type he's looking for is a deep threat.

I think you're right, and it's going to go both ways. More so this year than we've seen in a while. A ton will slide, and a ton will be taken way too early, IMO. 1st round may be nuts.

It's going to be an exciting night for sure, can't wait to get off work, get some beer, and watch it all unfold. Titans trying to trade back, Skins trying to trade back, it's gonna be nuts!

I rather take a chance on a guy in the later rounds if we're looking for a deep threat to be honest. I'm not comfortable with Perriman, Dorsett or Smith early. Give me Lockett instead.

What about Algholor?  For me, he's the guy I'm excited about, that could potentially be in our range.  I think in most scenarios, he's a top of the 2nd guy, but could very well have a 1st round grade in this particular draft.  I think there's quite a few guys that could be said for in this one.

La'el Collins will be the biggest slider in this entire draft. He won't talk to the cops until after the draft has concluded. No team is going to chance a pick on a guy that is linked to the death of a pregnant woman.

With all the WRs we've visited with, it baffles me that we've left out Strong. 

I'm honestly kind of surprised myself.  Looking at that list though, there's only a few guys that break the 6' threshold.  The majority are 6' and under, and built for speed/quickness.  Obviously targeting specific attributes.

That list is incomplete. There's only 22 visits on that list and Gettleman said they used all 30.

Archived